Valid’s work in Kenya has included:
- SQUEAC Investigation of Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM)
- Review of their Supplementary Feeding Programmes in-country
- The implementation of a Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) in Turkana, Northern Kenya
- Operational research into the use of RUTF for HIV-positive adults
- Evaluating the performance of their Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) programme
- Evaluating the Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) programme & training of field staff on the Centric Systematic Area Sampling (CSAS) technique
Main Partners of Valid include Concern Worldwide/Lea Toto, MSF, Merlin, Tearfund, WFP and Word Vision.