Valid’s work in Indonesia has included:
- CMAM training & set up support
- Technical support to existing CMAM interventions and to introduce new approaches to various in country agencies. Evaluations of existing CMAM programmes were also carried out
- The incorporation of Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) into an existing Infant and Young Child Feeding (ICYF) programme
- The implementation of a Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) programme
- A rapid assessment of available responses for addressing acute malnutrition
- Evaluation for existing community nutrition programme
Valid’s main partners were CARE, UNICEF and USAID.