Valids work in Sudan has included:
- Impact evaluation of WFP’s Moderate Acute Malnutrition treatment and prevention programmes in Kassala State.
- National multi indicator spatial coverage survey (S3M)
- CMAM Review
- Evaluation of community mobilisation strategy and the development of a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) for programmes in North and South Darfur
- Assessment of Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) in Red Sea State
- Interagency Review of Selective Feeding Programmes in the Darfur Region
- Evaluation of Nutritional Interventions in North Darfur (2004-2007
- Review of South and Western Darfur Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) programmes
- Support to raise standards of Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) implementation during an emergency in Darfur
- Implementation of Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) programmes in North, Western and Southern Darfur
- Evaluation of their emergency feeding programme in North Darfur.
Valids main partners are UNICEF, FMoH, Concern, Plan, DFID, Tearfund